With the warmer weather is coming soon (We hope) you will probably be starting to use your car’s Air Conditioning for the first time since last year, So why not pick up a can of HG Air Con Cleaner at new Special Offer Price.
But hurry offer will not last!
After a while, practically all air conditioning systems in cars will start to spread an unpleasant, musty smell. This is the result of dust, pollen, nicotine and other dirt accumulating in the system. With HG Air Con Cleaner you can clean the air conditioning system of your car and produce a fresh fragrance without a sky-high garage bill.
You Save £2.49
HG Air Con Cleaner 300ml – Usage Instructions
It is very simple to use:
1. Close all the windows of the car and push the passenger seat as far forward as possible.
2. Move the back of the seat as far forward as possible as well, so that the spray mist cannot reach the back.
3. Start the engine, set the air conditioning to “recirculation” (so that no air from the outside is sucked in and the air continues to circulate inside the car without escaping and put the blower onto the highest setting.
4. Choose the grid in the dashboard as the escape direction (so that the air does not blow towards the front windowscreen or the floor).
5. Put HG Air Con Cleaner on the floor behind the passenger seat and fully press the spray button of the sprayer, so that it is blocked. Make sure that the spray mist does not touch anything.
6. Leave the car and shut the door; the car must be completely shut. When the sprayer is completely empty, allow the air conditioning to run for at least another 5 minutes.
7. Then switch off the engine and thoroughly ventilate the car for at least 5 minutes by opening all the windows or doors.